We organize workshops and camps with different coding and robotics subjects for groups on demand.
Workshops are organized on demand in Helsinki region or Oulu. We can also send our trainers to your camp location (price upon application).
Our workshop and camp programs have been developed in Finland by Finnish teachers and programmers. The objectives aim at fulfilling the goals of the Finnish national core curriculum for primary education. The aim is to give participants tools, interest and pointers to continue their studies. The emphasis is strongly on being able to apply learnings in practice, in handiwork and creativity.
– We tailor the workshop contents to age, experience, student interest and duration of the workshop.
– We aim to respond to the learning needs of each individual participant.
– We enable students to execute tasks independently and in pairs.
– Participants learn by experimenting.
– Participants get to work on age-appropriate, motivating hands-on projects.
Our our prices are group rates and include teaching, materials, premises, computers, software for the duration of the workshop. Our pricing excludes accommodation, transport, evening program, food and beverages.
Minimum group size: 10 participants. Maximum depends on the workshop/camp but we can go up to 120 participants. Accompanying guardians or teachers are free of charge.
During the workshop/camp there will be a maximum 1:10 teacher-student ratio. Teaching and materials are in English. We can provide a translation service to Japanese, Chinese and Korean for 99€/hour.
Let us know:
- Group size, age and profile (previous experience?)
- Originating country
- Level of English / Translation needed?
- Learning objectives
- Educational goals and motivation
- Dates & scheduling of classes
- Will participants bring their own laptops?
And we will propose a tailored educational visit for your group!
Pricing, Terms & Conditions