micro:bit robotics workshop (1 day)
Morning session (08:30-11:30)
– Coffee and introductions
– Programming intro / recap
– Key features of micro:bit
– Programming environments
– Short programming exercises
Censor usage, random generator, looping, conditional statements, variables, math, music
flashing the code, debugging, connecting accessories
Afternoon session (13:00-16:00)
Implementation of robotics projects in pairs or teams.
Students can pick a project or create their own!
2) micro:temperature gauge (moderate)
3) micro:monster (moderate) – light activated milk cartoon robot that moves its jaws
4) micro:bit selfie remote (advanced)
Presentation of projects & closure
micro:bit robotics workshop
Tuition and trainer support during the day.
micro:bit devices, parts, selection of handicraft materials and tools to use for the implementation projects.
micro:bit take-away robotics kit
Take your project home!
Take-away kit will enable creation of many different robotics projects back home.
1 x micro:bit device
1 x battery holders
2 x AAA batteries
1 x USB cable
1 x micro servo motor
2 x alligator clips